Portfolio A one-stop destination for all new age mobile applications development
- The Welcome page of the application displays a Google Map of Paris with all the selected districts and photos representing the districts
- On selecting a district from the Google Map, the application displays a Google Map of the district and its itinerary, using which users can select streets, and view their photos and comments.
- On selecting a Photo from a Photo list, the application displays a list of streets in the district’s itinerary with comments. Users can also view multiple streets with comments
- On the top of every page, the application displays three folders namely; Quiz, Twitter and Partners.
- Users can take a Quiz on each district, and display comments coming from Twitter and admin providing news on Paris
- Software development Kit: iPhone SDK 3.0
- Programming language: Objective C
- IDE: Xcode
- iPhone database: SQL Lite.
- Operating system: Mac OS X 10.6